A Day in the Life: Christmas Edition!

25 Dec

Hey guys! I just wanted to put up a quick post to wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Thank you SO much for all your continued love, support, and friendship! I hope everyone had a wonderful day filled with lots of love, laughter, fun, presents, and–most importantly–good food! :D

What did your Christmas consist of? Anyone get anything good, beauty-wise? What was the best gift you got this year?

Here’s what I was up to today:

–couldn’t have said it better myself…–

I started off my Christmas by sleeping in. When I woke up, I lounged around a bit and thoroughly enjoyed my hot morning cup of tea. My sister and her husband came by and we just relaxed most of the day, talking and hanging out.

Then of course, we opened presents…can you spot the Lush goodies in there?! :D

We finished off the night with a family dinner. I made my brussel sprouts with balsamic glaze, cranberries, and bacon (looked much more appetizing in person, I swear! You can find the recipe here. I just added the bacon because, well…bacon makes everything better!).

And that was it! I had a lot of fun today just taking it easy and enjoying the company of all my favorite people in the world. Tomorrow I’m off to San Jose to see even more of my family so I’m super excited and must get going now so I can finish packing (like I said, I’m such a procrastinator! :P). Love you all! Oh, and….

…Lady sends her love and holiday wishes!!!

♥,

Becca and Lady

12 Responses to “A Day in the Life: Christmas Edition!”

1. Lily December 26, 2013 at 4:45 am #

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Becca :-)

• becca December 26, 2013 at 3:54 pm #

Aww thanks Lily! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, too! Did you have a nice day with your family?

2. Sunny December 26, 2013 at 5:59 am #

Aww merry Christmas, Becca! Lady is so dang cute with her antlers LOL

• becca December 26, 2013 at 3:55 pm #

Thanks Sunny! :-) Haha she was not too happy with them but I gave her a few blueberries afterwards to appease her :P

3. Icaria December 26, 2013 at 6:30 am #

Squeeeee!!! So happy to see Lady! I can see she too enjoyed herself! Stay safe Becca! xoxo

• becca December 26, 2013 at 11:12 pm #

Aww thank you! Please give your babies my love too and Happy New year!! :-)

4. Makeup Morsels December 26, 2013 at 3:32 pm #

Love this, sounds like you had a very Merry Christmas indeed :) And Lady in those antlers is too adorable! Had quite a relaxing Christmas, we don’t really do the whole gift/tree thing, so I’d done a gift swap with my roommate much earlier. She got me a Costco-sized tub of Almond Roca among other things hahahha gonna be on the treadmill for a loooong time burning that off.

• becca December 26, 2013 at 11:13 pm #

Oooh I LOVE Almond Roca!! :-) that’s a good gift! And girl, don’t even get me started on holiday weight–I’ve gained sooo much!

5. Memoiselle December 27, 2013 at 1:20 am #

Have a blessed Christmas Becca! Lady is looking really adorable there!

• becca January 2, 2014 at 7:30 pm #

So sorry for the late response but I hope you had an enjoyable holiday season with your family and friends, love! HAPPY NEW YEAR! <3

6. Liz December 29, 2013 at 2:40 pm #

MERRY CHRISTMAS, WIFEY!!!! :D :D :D

Lady looks so cute! And I couldn’t have said it better myself: bacon does make everything better!

Hope you enjoy the rest of the holidays!

• becca January 2, 2014 at 7:31 pm #

Aw thanks wifey–HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Did you enjoy the holidays? What’d you do?

And yes–love bacon!!! Messed up a recipe? No problem…BACON! :P haha