The Preview: Senna Spring 2013

23 May

I just wanted to give you guys a quick peek at some products I’ll be testing for the next week or so. Say hello to all the pretties from Senna’s Spring 2013 collection! I’m super excited to try the Barely Base, the lovely blush, and those 2 stunningly vibrant glosses! I’ve loved everything I’ve tried from Senna so far so I do not expect to be disappointed!

Hope you all are having a fantastic week so far! Stay tuned for the reviews coming up!! ♥

16 Responses to “The Preview: Senna Spring 2013”

1. Kiss & Make-up May 23, 2013 at 3:22 am #

I’ve never tried anything from this brand. Now that I see this I would love to though :-)

• becca May 23, 2013 at 5:11 am #

Oh you really should! Their powder formulas are really good, especially their mattes, which is always nice to see! :D

2. Sunny May 23, 2013 at 9:06 am #

I’m zeroing in on the lipsticks, but I’d love to read about all of them <3

• becca May 23, 2013 at 2:09 pm #

Haha that’s probably the item I am least excited about, but you know how I am with lipstick :P haha! I can’t deny the shades are pretty but I am REALLY looking forward to those glosses!! :D

3. Taylor May 23, 2013 at 12:10 pm #

Ooh look at those colors! Looking forward to the swatches!

• becca May 23, 2013 at 2:10 pm #

Oh me too. Me too. :D :D

4. Larie May 24, 2013 at 10:40 am #

Ooooh, everything looks so cheerful and bright!

• becca May 24, 2013 at 4:30 pm #

Doesn’t it?! I love the pinky and orangey tones in the lip glosses and lipsticks. Reminds me of the 2 shades from the BITE Lush Lip Tints I just reviewed and LOVED. I’ve been loving those 2 shades so much that I did a mani last night using very similar shades :P haha!

5. Lily May 25, 2013 at 7:56 am #

So colourful :-) Can’t wait to see the swatches!

• becca May 25, 2013 at 2:38 pm #

Me too!! :P haha

6. Meryl @ Memoiselle May 25, 2013 at 7:47 pm #

I love spring shades! I am curious on what you think of those base :)
    xx

• becca May 25, 2013 at 10:01 pm #

Me too! I really like a light base but it’s hard to find one that strikes the perfect balance between light and too sheer. I still have some uneveness and discoloration that I want to cover but I really like for my natural skin to show through as well. I have high hopes for this one so fingers crossed! :D

7. Angela @ The Unprofessional Beauty Blog May 25, 2013 at 8:51 pm #

Definitely looking forward to your review. I’m particularly interested in the Barely Base and those lipsticks. The colors look great.

• becca May 25, 2013 at 10:03 pm #

Thanks Angela! Have you tried anything from Senna before? They have an awesome powder formula so I have high hopes for the blush and shadows! :D

8. Lisa @ MidwestGlam May 25, 2013 at 9:22 pm #

I’ve never heard of this brand so I’m really looking forward to seeing some swatches! Those glosses look GORGEOUS!

• becca May 25, 2013 at 10:04 pm #

I know, don’t they?! :D I LOVE the vibrant orange and pink tones to them. I’ve been a little obsessed with that color combo lately–ever since testing the BITE Beauty Lush Lip Tints in Juice and Tangelo. I painted my nails those 2 shades and then did a happy dance when I saw those shades again in this collection :D