Chanel Makes Everything Better!!!

9 Jul

Just wanted to give you guys a sneak peak of what’s to come. Excited yet?!? I know I am!!! I can’t wait to finish taking the pictures so I can use it already! Ugh!

PS: Sorry I’ve been missing in action guys. I’ve been going through a bit of a hard time, but everything will be ok. Thanks for all your kind wishes on twitter and I love you guys! Stay tuned for LOTS and lots of goodies coming up. :)

32 Responses to “Chanel Makes Everything Better!!!”

1. Paris B July 9, 2012 at 7:56 am #

I’m keen to see Rose Initiale! Its the only thing i’m interested in from Chanel Fall :)

• becca July 9, 2012 at 3:36 pm #

oooh it’s PRETTY Paris–I can’t wait to show you the swatches. It’s got such a subtle shimmer to it and is bright, rosy pink with a hint of peach and warmth. PERFECTION! (at least to me)

2. Caroline July 9, 2012 at 10:44 am #

I always love seeing swatches of Boy because it really does look different on everyone. And I’m glad to hear you’ll be ok and I hope everything will get better SOON! <3

• Caroline July 9, 2012 at 10:49 am #

Also wanted to say – I just looked everywhere for a link to your Twitter and couldn’t find one. No results from a search either. I must be just missing it but I’d love a shove in the right direction!

• becca July 9, 2012 at 10:58 am #

I honestly CANT believe I haven’t played with them sooner. The store was closing and I was rushing trying to decide which items to pick so I just grabbed Boy (because I hear its a shade that looks amazing on EVERYONE) but I also reallly loved Liberte and Flirt!!! :P

• becca July 9, 2012 at 10:59 am #

oh and my twitter is: @TheBeautySample

hope that helps!!! :D and thanks for your well wishes Caroline

3. Sunny July 9, 2012 at 12:06 pm #

Hey Becca, I’m glad to hear everything will be OK! I’m totally palpitating over this picture! I have to wait for quite a while before the autumn collections hit the market here, so in the meantime I can drool all over your haul!

• becca July 9, 2012 at 3:37 pm #

aww hahah yeah, but at least you will be able to make informed decisions before purchasing unlike just grabbing whatever you can 1 minute before the store closes. LOL

4. Popblush July 9, 2012 at 12:16 pm #

Can’t wait till you reveal those items especially blush – I absolutely love blushes.

I hope the hardship you are going through works out well soon and that you are okay hun. Soldier on babe! *Hugs*

Love Popblush

• becca July 9, 2012 at 3:38 pm #

Thanks Popblush–I know it sounds cheesy but it really means a lot to me that you care. Small words of encourages from all you lovely beauty bloggers has been the only thing keeping me going. Love!

5. Shivani July 9, 2012 at 5:30 pm #

Ahh Chanel!
    It does make everything better, doesn’t it? Keep your head up high girl! x

• becca July 9, 2012 at 10:12 pm #

Hell yes it does! Matter of fact, I think I may go back for more today. I’m going to milk this for all it’s worth! :P

6. Larie July 9, 2012 at 6:05 pm #

Chin up, Becca! Bad times always pass, and then we can get caught up in happy times again!

Also, Troublant would probably make anyone’s day, no? ;)

• becca July 9, 2012 at 10:14 pm #

Yeah, you’re right Larie. Sounds cheesy, but time heals all wounds. And I will say, Troublant did make me smile–so there’s that. Now I just need to figure out a way to buy a new makeup item every time I’m sad! :P

7. Tracy@Beauty Reflections July 9, 2012 at 10:06 pm #

Glad you are doing better Becca! We all <3 you a lot!
    Excited about seeing the blush review! I do not own a Chanel blush so I'm excited hear about this one!

• becca July 9, 2012 at 10:15 pm #

Aw well I love you guys too–it’s been so nice having all my blogger friends band together to cheer me up. Beauty bloggers are the BEST! :D

and I’m SO surprised that you, of all people, don’t own a Chanel blush. I mean, you’re TRACY!!!! :P

8. Memoiselle July 10, 2012 at 2:42 am #

Oh Becca, I have been waiting for your post :) I have missed you. I wish everything is okay with you.

I can’t wait to see your review and swatches of those Chanel :)

• becca July 10, 2012 at 6:09 am #

Aw thanks darling. It’s always nice to feel missed–at least someone does! Ok, I’ll stop now….think positive thoughts! LOL

I am kinda lagging on the post for Rose Initiale at the moment, but trust me: it will be worth it!!!

• Memoiselle July 10, 2012 at 1:34 pm #

yes your blog really worth waiting :)
        take care and i hope you’re fine!

PS: it would be great to see your FOTD, I wanna see ur face :p

• becca July 10, 2012 at 5:56 pm #

aw haha youre sweet.

As for FOTDs, I’ve thought about it but it’s SO stressful having your face blow up for the world to see lol. I am practicing taking some pics though and I need to work on the lighting and angles–I’m so anal that if it’s not perfect, its NOT going on the site :P

9. Makeup Morsels July 10, 2012 at 4:23 am #

Whatever it is you’re going through, I hope you’re feeling better, and I’m glad to hear from you again :) Sending lots of hugs!

Can’t wait to see more of these Chanel goodies!! I love Boy, I keep thinking I need to pick up a tube. Such a classic, lovely everyday color.

• becca July 10, 2012 at 6:11 am #

Thanks hon, I guess one day at a time right? I am slowly getting my energy back. I’ve had some good news on the blog front, so that’s helped to light the fire back in my step.

Boy really is SO beautiful–I’m a little worried I may have chosen too similar a shade to Burberry’s Field Rose but either way, it is beautiful and I’m glad I have it.

Thanks again for the well wishes! BIG hug back :D

10. milktea July 10, 2012 at 10:37 am #

I get a thrill just looking at those unopened boxes of Chanel goodness! :)

• becca July 10, 2012 at 10:52 am #

Haha, then just you wait when you see what’s actually INSIDE :P It’s glorious–really.

Thanks for stopping by!! :D

11. Toya July 10, 2012 at 3:53 pm #

Oh, yes please! Chanel goodies DO make everything better :) Can’t wait to see your post(s)! Hope all is well!

• becca July 10, 2012 at 5:57 pm #

Thanks Toya!

I know right? I wish there was a rule that Chanel counters had to give you something for free if you were depressed enough. lol guess I don’t know how they would prove that though….ok, enough weirdness. Let me go work on the Rose Initiale post so I can give you guys what you want already!!!

12. Kai July 10, 2012 at 8:19 pm #

cheer up!!! : ) i’ll be patiently waiting for these goodies to be unveiled!

• becca July 10, 2012 at 8:24 pm #

Thanks Kai! Hopefully you won’t have to wait long! :P I’m aiming for tonight

13. Joyce July 14, 2012 at 5:17 am #

ooo exciting! You can make it through!! I hope it all turns out great for you in the end!

• becca July 14, 2012 at 5:34 am #

Thanks Joyce :)

14. Yessie July 21, 2012 at 9:27 pm #

Can’t wait to see the goodies! Hope things get better soon:)

Just joined twitter- will have to find ya:)

• becca July 21, 2012 at 9:36 pm #

Thanks Yessie :)

Review and swatches are up for Troublant and Rose Initiale–still have my Rouge Coco Shine in Boy to get to. Most excited about that one!!!

And I found you on twitter–yay! Thanks for the heads up! :D