A Day in the Life…

1 Jul

Made some bomb ooey-gooey chocolate-filled red velvet cupcakes today with my mom. Yum!

More red velvet awesomeness!

Now I’m off to go dye my hair. I just got a box dye at CVS–”Hi-Lift Natural Brown”. Wish me luck (I’m so going to regret this…I know it!). I’ll give you guys an update tomorrow. Oh, and should have my first review up for the bareMinerals READY Shadows tomorrow too, so be sure to check back!

What did you do this weekend?

8 Responses to “A Day in the Life…”

1. Caroline July 2, 2012 at 11:49 am #

Hey Becca! Yeah, I did make the buttons myself using a Liberty of London print. This is the tutorial I used when I first learned the technique – I just fill with white instead of black in step 1.
    If you don’t have Photoshop, I could easily make some for you – it literally takes like 2 seconds – just send me an email!

• becca July 2, 2012 at 8:12 pm #

Oh my goodness, you’re so sweet! Thank you so much for the link Caroline! I’m not that good with Photoshop, but I DO have it–so I’ll attempt it myself and if I need help I’ll def hit you up. Thanks again–you’re awesome! :D

2. Memoiselle July 4, 2012 at 7:34 am #

Becca, you’re a talented baker too :) Yumm. I love reading beauty blog, but having some random post in a while is something delightful :)

• becca July 4, 2012 at 9:06 am #

Lol thanks–but it’s nothing compared to you and your delicious looking brownies! Mine came from a box (though I added the gooey chocolate filling!). I’m glad you’re enjoying these more random, personal posts though. I thought it would be nice to start showing everyone a little bit more about who I am! :D It can be nerve-wracking sometimes to put yourself out there, but everyone’s been so unbelievably kind!

3. sjbkk July 12, 2012 at 8:41 am #

Can I eat those yummy cupcakes? I’m always craving for those red velvet goodness.

Thanks for always visiting my blog, Becca. I realised I haven’t subscribed to yours so I finally did!

Take care always :)

• becca July 12, 2012 at 8:50 am #

Aw, thanks for subscribing! And no need to thank me, I always enjoy stopping by your blog :)

4. svetlana August 3, 2012 at 4:08 am #

um… SO not helping my summer diet, Becca! Just kidding. They look so delicious! I want some!

• becca August 3, 2012 at 8:21 am #

ME TOO–they were gone much too quickly…*sigh*