Apologies…

30 Apr

My apologies for not posting for the last few days, dear readers. My sister is in town with her fiancé (along with some of my cousins and aunts) and we have been busy, busy, busy with wedding preparations. We had a  blast yesterday and had a bbq as a kind of late birthday celebration for me. I’m really glad that I waited to celebrate until we were all together–it definitely was much more fun! Anyway, just wanted to give you guys a quick update. Hope you had an awesome weekend, too! I’ll have a new review on Monday or Tuesday at the latest. Hourglass, Ole Henriksen, Bare Minerals, Milani, and Maybelline to come!!!

PS: here are some fun pictures from the venue where my sister is getting married–Keys Creek Lavender Farm. It was such a beautiful day (we were lucky because it had been cloudy and drizzly the whole week, but the sun miraculously came out the day we went here). Doesn’t the 2nd photo down make you want to run barefoot through a grassy meadow with flowers in your hair and various woodland creatures frolicking around you?!?

6 Responses to “Apologies…”

1. Larie April 30, 2012 at 4:10 pm #

Oooh, a lavender farm – what a beautiful place to get married! I love lavender.

• becca April 30, 2012 at 6:20 pm #

I love lavender too! And I looove this farm, it brings out my inner hippie :)

2. Michael May 2, 2012 at 9:14 pm #

Those are some great pics!….had a great time visiting, thanks for your help with everything sis!!

• becca May 2, 2012 at 9:21 pm #

Thanks Michael! I can’t take all the credit, I kinda sorta stole the last picture of the bench from you–but it was so pretty! Thanks for all the advice and help you gave me on taking pictures–love you and Vi very much!!!

3. svetlana May 4, 2012 at 2:59 am #

i am so sorry i haven’t visited in so long! these are lovely photos! how delightful- a wedding in such a gorgeous place. you are right- it’s every girl’s inner hippie to run through that place. :)

• becca May 4, 2012 at 7:36 am #

Isn’t it beautiful?? I know, every time I look at these pictures it makes me so happy. I can’t think of a prettier place for a wedding :)